Endure essential wound care kit that can be used as a first aid kit during difficult times, with options for cleaning wounds, as well as protecting, covering, and cushioning all types of wounds.
- KIT COMPONENTS: Non-Sterile Gauze Swab 4” x 4” Pack of 100, Non-Sterile Gauze Swab 2” x 2” Pack of 100, 1 Roll of White Paper Tape 1 inch x 10 yard, 10 Alcohol Prep Pads & 1 Cohesive Bandage 3 inch x 5 yard (multiple colors available)
- SMALL FIRST AID KIT: the easiest and cheaper way to get enough wound care items to carry them wherever you want and need.
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING: It comes in a lightweight pack with a reusable, clear zip top bag for easy transport and access. - Small enough to fit anywhere
- IDEAL FOR ALL SITUATIONS: it can be used as first aid for car, camping, home, school, workplace, travel .. and much more.
- 3-STEP. Clean, Cover, Secure
Getting free shipping for your order is easier than ever. Just add at least $100 to your cart, and your products will ship for free. Discounts are applied prior to calculating free shipping offers.
Company Return Policy
Endure Policy on Returns: As a customer you always maintain the right to return a product you no longer wish to use as long as the product is still in good, working condition (i.e. unopened/unused for disposables). For products returned within 90 days of purchase, we will issue a full refund upon receipt of the return. For returns made after 90 days of purchase, an Endure representative will be happy to discuss refund and credit options.
To help facilitate the returns process, your Endure Customer Service Representative will provide you with a prepaid return label free of charge. For single-use devices that have been opened, we usually recommend that you discard the product and request a substitute right away. Our support staff also works with you in each instance to find the product replacement/refund approach that is most cost-effective and helpful for you!
You can find more information about our policies on our Shipping and Returns Policy Page.